Mail order service at the Comic Shop
Need your dose of comics far ranging and wide, yet finding the commute a killer on the feet and wallet to sustain on a regular diet?
Time and distance can get the better of us. Doesn't mean you have to miss out on your comics if the trek to Liverpool is too much for a regular basis.
Mail order may be the answer to that particular salty pickle of a problem.
Setting up a mail order
Starting a mail order account with us is as painless as plucking the hairs from someone elses's nose. And all it takes is knowing your post code, what you're looking for and how to use a money order.
Easy steps to postal comics bliss
- Contact us with the details of the comics and/or magazines and your postcode.
- We calculate the postage to your address and the total cost of the requested titles.
- Grab a money order from Australia Post marked out to the Comic Shop to the total amount of comics plus postage.
Send the money order with your details and/or reference to:
the Comic Shop
PO Box 3330
Liverpool Westfields NSW 2170
As soon as we receive the money order, we'll post out the envelope/parcel with your goodies that same day.
- At the speed of post, you'll be reading your comics.
Notes and benefits of the mail order service
- We take care in packaging to ensure that your comics and magazines arrive in the kind of condition we like to receive our materials, peachy keen smooth and sweet.
- Express, Registered or Regular post options at your request.
- No handling or service fees, only pay for the titles and postage.
- Mail order option also available to those who have a standing order.
- We also accept payment with Visa or Mastercard.
Mail order service is absolutely free of charge (except for the cost of postage).